Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tulle and Lace


                                        Tulle and Lace



  Lately I am wrapped in a fog made up of tulle and lace. These are the quixotic materials out of which I will create a wedding veil. This should be a fairly straightforward project, but because of a few non-negotiable elements, it has become a bit more difficult. 

The problem I encountered was that the width of the lovely embellished lace didn't conform to the required width on the cathedral veil pattern. So, tulle has been my savior material, and the lovely lace will be the trim, and decorate the bottom of the veils' train.

This veil, once completed, will beautifully accentuate the gorgeous lace wedding gown that our daughter will be wearing. I'm just relieved that there was a solution for this challenge!



~Kathy~

No comments:

Post a Comment